INFORMATION ON TREATMENT ABOUT PERSONAL DATA Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code (published in the Official Journal of 29th July, 2003, General Chapter No. 174, Ordinary Supplement No 123 / L)
With this privacy statement, we would like to inform you of how to operate the website www.glicoitaly.com, the kind of services we offer you and the ways we will deal with your personal information. By accessing www.glicoitaly.com and entering your personal information into the system, you agree that they are treated in the following ways.
1 Glicoitaly s.r.l.s. with registered office in Asti, via Arà n. 34/36, is the data processor and is actively involved in safeguarding your personal data. Glicoitaly undertakes to comply with applicable law on security and protection of personal data (Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003) also in order to ensure safe, controlled and confidential navigation. Glicoitaly encourages you to read this information carefully before using the site.
B Purpose of treatment
1 The personal information required to access the site is limited to the indispensable ones and are safely preserved. Glicoitaly will use your personal data for the efficient operation and management of the site, as well as to fulfill its commitments in your comparison (for example, in connection with a purchase). The data will be used for administrative, commercial, and marketing purposes and will be stored in a database to retain detailed information about you and track visitors traffic. Your data will also be used for verification and security purposes. The data you have communicate will be processed in compliance with the regulations of Legislative Decree 196 of 2003; Glicoitaly also informs you that, if applicable, the data transmitted will also be processed in order to send you communications, advertisements, alerts regarding the services offered, but this only after your explicit consent. Any refusal to receive promotional communications will not automatically delete your data, which will be retained to allow access to the website or other services you request. At any time you will be able to delete your personal information by sending an email to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you provide will also be used by Glicoitaly for market research conducted in order to optimize the development of this website.
C. What information we deal with
1 We inform you that we may deal with your following data: Information you provide yourself by filling out the forms on the site, that is, registering you at the site; we could then ask you for information if you have reported malfunctioning of the site itself. Those that yourself will communicate by contacting us. Data about your orders and transactions. Data related to your navigation at www.glicoitaly.com, technical data related to traffic. We also keep track of: IP Addresses
We could store information about your IP address, your operating system, and your browser, but only to ensure optimal site management. We will handle your data only in aggregate form, so without identifying any physical person. The collected data is used to manage administrative technical operations, diagnose any technical issues and prevent intrusion and abuse of service.
Cookies - Use the "cookie" technology to improve the possibilities of using the services provided by associating a cookie with the connected visitor. Cookies are also used to determine the traffic values of our site and to track your profile while using the site. Site visitors will be able to disable cookie tracking functionality in your browser, but in some cases this may cause malfunctions in the use of our site. For more in-depth information on how to use and operate cookies, check out the information.
D. Treatment Mode
1. The data will be processed principally with electronic and computer tools and stored on both computer and paper media and on all other eligible media, in compliance with the minimum security measures under the Technical Specifications on Minimum Security Measures , Annex B to the Privacy Code. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, misuse or incorrect use, and unauthorized access, for example: we limit our employees' access to your information only where they are actually needed. We adopt internal procedures to ensure the security and physical protection of data. We adopt various measures (backup, antivirus software, encryption, firewalls, etc.) that ensure data security and avoid unauthorized access.
2. Your information will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which they were communicated and always within the limits and in the ways established by law.
E. Nature of data
1. The transfer of data is not mandatory, but in case of non-communication you will not be able to access certain services offered. F. Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed 1. Your personal data may also be disclosed to people who have the right to access personal data by law or by secondary and / or community legislation. In addition, such data can be communicated and disseminated to the operators Glicoitaly uses to manage its domains.
H. Advertising information The data may be used for sending promotional or informational communications only after obtaining your explicit consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an explicit request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
I. Holder of Treatment
1. The Data Controller for the personal data contained herein is Glicoitaly s.r.l.s., with registered office in Asti, via Arno. 34/36, and it is responsible for the acknowledgment, in the event of exercise of the rights described below.
2. You may request and obtain at any time, in an intelligible and free form, the confirmation, modification, rectification, updating or integration, transformation, blocking and / or deletion of your data in whole or partly. For any communication and / or request regarding the processing of personal data, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org L. Your rights 1. With regard to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 7 (Right of Access to Personal Data and Other Rights) of the Privacy Code.
I The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
II The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication: a of the origin of personal data; b of the purposes and methods of treatment; c of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d of the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2; and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
III The person concerned has the right to obtain: a updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data; b the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be preserved in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed; c the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to the knowledge, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
IV The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part: a for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
M. Other data
1. The use of web space for the deposit and processing of sensitive data online is prohibited in order to deposit data that violates privacy or copyright.
2. If you create a password to access some sections of the site, we ask you not to disclose it to anyone and not to divulge it. N. Updates Each update of this information will be made available to this address and, if necessary, will be communicated to you by email.